On behalf of the NASSP consortium you are invited to apply for the NASSP Honours and Masters programmes in Astrophysics and Space Science.
- The NASSP programme is offered in three universities, University of Cape Town (UCT), University of Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN) and North West University (NWU Potchestroom Campus)
- Complete the University of your choice application forms before completing the NASSP application form.
- Applicants should apply for accomodation to their respctive chosen univesities.
- Use the reference/applicant number on your NASSP applicaton.
- Complete the NASSP online application, you have to register first in order to do so.
Quote your respective university applicant number or reference number, Please ensure all neccessary documents as outlined below are included in your application.
Full Curriculum Vitae giving permanent address and telephone/fax numbers, date of birth, full names, nationality, educational history up to present date, employment history (if any) up to present date, details of computer systems and software packages used to date, details of research publications (if any) up to present date.
Names, addresses, fax numbers, telephone numbers and e-mail address (if possible) of at least two referees who can comment on your academic ability, suitability for postgraduate study, and also give a confidential personal evaluation of your sense of initiative and computer literacy.
Undergraduate academic transcript showing marks for each course taken in each year. This should be a photocopy of the original, but the photocopy should have an original stamp certifying that it is a true copy of the original transcript. Certified copies of transcripts of any subsequent postgraduate qualifications should also be included here.
If you are applying for the Masters programme also include a certified copy of the original degree certificate (and any subsequent qualifications mentioned above)
Please address any problems or dificulties when applying to email@example.com